Don’t you know how to change the time of a connected watch or bracelet? Next, we will tell you how to do it very simply. In recent years, the use of wearables to monitor our daily physical activity has become popular, thanks in particular to the manufacturer Xiaomi and its successful activity bracelet, the Xiaomi Mi Band, whose latest model, the Mi Band 6, continues to break worldwide sales records.
When we are during a period of the year when we need to change from summer to winter, hindering our tickers by 60 minutes, many of you are doubtlessly considering how to change the time on a smartwatch or smart armband. Then, we’ll walk you through changing every wearables time so you’re not behind schedule for work one week from now.
Setting The Time On The Cellphone
As the clock is associated with your cell through Bluetooth and the wifi organization, it is first on this that you should change the time. How it’s done:
- Access the “Clock” application on your Android or iPhone versatile;
- The “Clock” tab contains the alert, clock and stopwatch;
- Click on the symbol with the three vertical specks situated in the upper right corner, then click on “Settings”;
- In the “Modify the date and time” section and in the time zone option”, check that everything is correct;
- Uncheck the “Set time automatically” option;
- Click on the “Time” section and modify it with the right time, then click on “Ok”;
- Finally, choose the “Set time automatically” option if you want a real-time change at the next time change.
Instructions To Change The Time On A Smartwatch
To change the time on an associated watch from any maker, Huawei, Samsung, TicWatch … and so on, we don’t need to do anything because as this gadget is associated through Bluetooth to our cell phone when the time is naturally different in this, it will likewise on our smartwatch.
This intends to change the time on a smartwatch. We should do it before on our cell phones and, for this, we should follow the accompanying advances:
ALSO READ: Xiaomi 13 Pro, What We Know About The Following Top-Of-The-Chinese Range
- We access the clock application on our Android portable
- We are located in the clock tab because the alarm, timer and stopwatch will also appear.
- Click on the icon with the three vertical dots in the upper right corner and click on Settings.
- We enter the Change date and time section, and in the Time zone option, we check that it is correct
- We uncheck the Set time automatically option.
- We click on the Time section, modify it with the right time and click OK.
- Finally, we notice the option Set the time automatically so that it changes at the next time change.
Instructions To Change The Time On The Xiaomi Mi Band Or Some Other Action Wristband
If we do not have a smartwatch, but we have a Xiaomi Mi Band, regardless of its model, or any other activity bracelet, we will not have to do anything to change the time because, as in the previous case, this is modified automatically when it is limited in our mobile terminal.
As with smartwatches, if we want to change the time on an activity bracelet, we will have to do it directly on our mobile device, following the steps we have indicated above.